Affinity Insurance of Alaska : Property & Casualty 

We're Leading The Industry, are you ready to join!
Umbrella Liability Policies:

If you are concerned about exceeding your homeowner’s and automobile insurance, a commercial umbrella policy is a great solution. You can purchase an additional policy that kicks in when your other insurance policies have reached their limits.
They are fairly inexpensive to acquire because an umbrella policy is written on top of your auto or personal property coverage you have. And the benefit does not kick in until you satisfy the deductible on those policies and have used up the coverage.
Capitalize on the resources that are made available to you!

With the help of our industry experts, you can see what steps are necessary to take in order to become eligible regardless of the assets you own.
Property Insurance:

Our homes and their contents are our greatest assets. That is why it is so imperative that we protect their value.
We provide property insurance protection you against fire, theft, floods, earthquake, or even boiler mishaps.
Casualty Insurance:

Our property casualty insurance will help protect you against financial losses that come as a result of being held legally liable for an accident that causes damage to another person or another person’s belongings.

Property casualty insurance may cover a variety of things, such as:

  • Legal costs you incur as a result of the person being injured on your property due to your negligence.
  • Medical bills. Whether the injured person has medical insurance is beside the point. If you’re found to be at fault, you could be held responsible for the payment of those medical bills.
  • Pain and suffering is another type of damage people typically claim when in an accident. Medical bills aside, if someone is seriously injured, they could also seek to hold you financially responsible for the monetary equivalent of the pain and suffering they’ve experienced as a result of the accident.
  • Loss of wages. If someone gets injured severely enough, they may not be able to work for quite a while. If this were to happen, you could be held liable for those lost earnings.
  • Legal fees. If you’re sued, you may need to hire an attorney to defend you. Casualty insurance typically covers your attorney fees if someone injured in your home sues you for damages.
Auto Insurance:

Be sure to protect your cars, trucks, motorcycles and other road vehicles against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise. We can offer financial protection against theft of your vehicle or damage.